The Continuous Care Center
Our Continuous Care Center of Wheeling Hospital was dedicated in July 2018.
The three-story, 107,000-square-foot nursing care facility rests atop a hill overlooking Wheeling Hospital and the surrounding area. The new center is the most modern, patient- and family-friendly nursing center anywhere. Every inch of the building was designed with the highest level of care and comfort in mind, and for the convenience of patients and their loved ones.
The center is three times larger than the older facility and provides 144 private patient rooms, 20 more than the current center. It also features:
- Two outdoor landscaped courtyards.
- A large chapel.
- Five patient/family lounges.
- A healing garden.
- Five restaurant-style dining rooms.
- A spa with hair salon and jet tub.
- Two patient activity rooms.
- A large, fully equipped physical therapy center.
- State-of-the-art main kitchens.
- Four smaller country kitchens.
For general information, call 304-243-3813