- 75-piece Wheeling Symphony.
- Towngate Theatre.
- Extensive hiking/biking trail system in and around the city.
- Professional athletic teams: Wheeling Nailers Hockey of the ECHL and the Washington Wild Things Baseball of the Pioneer League.
- Museums - Toy and Train, Mansion Museum, Stifel Fine Arts Museum, West Virginia Independence Hall, the Underground Railroad Museum.
- WesBanco Arena.
- Wheeling Park, featuring swimming, indoor tennis, golf, picnic facilities and ice skating.
- Oglebay Resort, featuring Wilson Lodge and vacation cabins, the West Spa, the Arnold Palmer and Spiedel golf courses, indoor and outdoor swimming, tennis, picnic facilities, fishing, hiking, paved trails for biking, in-line skating, running or walking, horseback riding, astronomy, glass making.
- Fishing and boating on the Ohio River.
- Numerous festivals and concerts at the Wheeling waterfront, at Oglebay and nearby communities.
- Shopping at The Highlands and Ohio Valley Mall.
to see what Wheeling has to offer.
A Tradition of Excellence. A Legacy of Caring.